Hint? or just, Dream?

assalammualaikum!

last few days as i was browsing thru my twitter, suddenly i bumped into a thread which talked about love story. i wouldnt wanna talk about it but i'll share with you guys the message which she wanted to convey ;

stop finding for mr. right. pray for the best and the right guy will surely come at the right time.

a part from that, one of her tweets said

rather than you praying for the person whom you like to be your mr. right, it's better for you to pray in general because who knows you'll get someone far better off your crush?

that... rendered me speechless. totally.

imagine,
for three years i have been praying for H to be my mr. right, for three years, i have been hoping for him, for three years, i have closed all the doors at all angles of my heart because i plan to stay loyal. Loyal.. to him. the one who doesnt even know my existence in this filthy world.

very, funneyh, naziela.

hence,
i decided to stop. i chose to go with the flow and accept whatever has given to me by Allah. i mean, He knows what's best for me whilst i dont so why must i disagree to all of His blessings? who am i to do so?

when i was determined to neutralise my heart,
suddenly... last night...

H.. apprached me. not in real word(obviously) but in my dream. he was there! his face was clear enough for me to notice! i cant recall tho. but what i can say is i was in a kind of huge building(maybe new home hahahahaha) i heard people talking so with no hesitation i walked to the room and aha! guess what?!

i saw H was talking to both of my parents(seriously)

i didnt realise it was him at the first place as he looked down the moment i got my eyes on him but when he looked up i was like

oh no that's H. whyyyy why he's here??? and with both mommyAyah?? whats going on?

my mind was blown. like a bomb exploded in between the veins(?) in my brain thus causing it to stop functioning for few seconds. silence occured.. all i can here was my heart palpitating as if there was an event  being held somewhere near the aorta and pulmonary vein. do you know how crazy i was?! i cant think nor stand straight. i was soooooooo blur and started to be in my own world until suddenly mommy broke the silence by saying

" oh. naziela is here! "

H carved a light smile i shall say because he seemed soooooooo shy. not seem but he was indeed reeaaaaallyyyy shy and i have no idea why. i walked to a couch which seats two people and facing him straight to the eye as we're in opposite direction. not even one minute later, he looked away. i was wondering tho why must he act that way but i quickly brush all those negative thoughts off and just stay focus on him(and my parents as well haha). the conversation happened again between them and i barely interrupt since i had no idea what and how to elaborate the topics being talked about(cant recall the topics tho). i interrupted once or two by asking questions to him specifically and lol, guess he decided to reveal the shy side of him only as for that the kind of respond which he gave was really dull to the extent i cant extend the topic.

the conversations ended an hour later since H had to go to somewhere else. no one told me where he'll be going but somehow deep down i got the feeling that he will be heading to sarawak(WHY SARAWAK PEOPLE OFF ALL PLACES ALLAHU). i didnt manage to say goodbye or even smiled at him as he walked away just like that leaving me hanging and drowning in a see of 'why'.

the moment when he vanished into thin air, something had happened but i was not clear what was it all about but yeah i woke up minutes later. i woke up feeling unsure, blur and again feeling "WHY". H never appeared in any of my dreams before regardless of how many times i have stalked him all this while. i looked forward for this thing to happen ever since on the first day i started to like him but to no avail so why now? why after i have decided to move on? why? seriously why?

upon waking up, my left hand reached for my fon to look at the time and it was 3am. i cant really relate this to a hint because in islam, we believe that dreams are from devil so we should just brush whatever dream we have off. but..... *sigh

whatever is gonna happen in the future, i'll accept it.

although, deep down
i'm still waiting
waiting for you
to appear at the doorstep of my house
asking for my hand from my parents in a polite manner
and
we live
happily
ever
after.

Hint? or Dream?

well, neither as i shall categorise it as my.... world,
my universe,
my everything.

Love,
Naziela

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Infinity" remains forever!

Kem ihya' Ramadhan.